The members of the temporary Executive Board are:
- Prof. Dr. Peter Hildebrandt of the TU Berlin as Chair
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Driess of the TU Berlin, Chair of the Cluster of Excellence UniCat and Director at BasCat
- Prof. Dr. Janina Kneipp of the HU Berlin, Chair of the Excellence Initiative Graduate School SALSA
- Prof. Dr. Holger Dau of the FU Berlin, Chair of the Collaborative Research Center 1078
- Prof. Dr. Andrea Maria Mroginski of the TU Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Hartmut Oschkinat, Deputy Scientific Director of the Leibniz Institute for Molecular Pharmacology (FMP Berlin), and
- Prof. Dr. Robert Schlögl, Director at the Fritz Haber Institute (FHI Berlin) and of the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion (MPI CEC)
The temporary Board mirrors the methodological competence as well as the membership of the universities that are involved as well as the associated research institutions. Its first meeting was on April 26, 2016.
The temporary Board will further develop a concept for the Einstein Centre for Catalysis, it will prepare the allocation of funds and invite to the initial members’ meeting of the Einstein Centre for Catalysis. This members’ meeting will then elect a Board which will replace the temporary one.