Executive Board of Einstein Center of Catalysis (EC2)
(from left to right: Oliver Lenz, Johannes Teichert, Holger Dau, Janina Kneipp, Adam Lange, Peter Hildebrandt, Maria-Andrea Mroginski, Kallol Ray, Stefan Hecht)
The members of the Executive Board are:
- Prof. Dr. Peter Hildebrandt of the TU Berlin as Chair
- Prof. Dr. Maria-Andrea Mroginski of the TU Berlin as Vice Chair
- Prof. Dr. Holger Dau of the FU Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Hecht of HU Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Janina Kneipp of the HU BerlinProf. Dr.
- Prof. Dr. Adam Lange of Leibniz-Forschungsinstitut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
- Dr. Oliver Lenz of TU Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Kallol Ray of HU Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Johannes Teichert of TU Berlin
- Prof. Reinhard Schomäcker of TU Berlin
The Executive Board mirrors the methodological competence as well as the membership of the universities that are involved as well as the associated research institutions. It was nominated by the UniSysCat Board on January 11, 2019.